Monday, March 2, 2009

..mY bEsTfRiEnDs..







"TabZ" YatZ"

They are my childhood bestfriends.

On the left side is my very lovable friend and i call her "tabz" cause she is chubby, she is kind, sweet, sometimes O.A. but funny, honest, and smart ....

And on the other side is my twin cause we always think the same, and i call her "yatz" cause she is thin, she is cool, intelligent, joyful friend, i am happy with her, and she is my closest friend..

Sometimes we get angry with each other but still we are bestfriends...

We love to eat together with our family in our nipa hut, we love to sleep-over, going to the mall and our very love is to play.....

and I'm thankful because i have a bestfriend like them....

I hope we still be bestfriends in the future...

and I hope our wishes will come true....

I love you and thankyou....

your my greatest bestfriend....




No comments:

Post a Comment