I'm so excited because I will start a new level and that is first year..
I know that first year high school is a start of a new level because i know that being a high school student is different from elementary student.
And the school year starts i saw my friends, old classmates and my new classmates and there are many transferees..
I met new friends and I'm so happy in my section because they are all cool, sometimes naughty, but all kind, friendly, and cheerful and the name of my section is kelvin and our adviser is Sir Nilo but he suddenly leave and now our adviser is Tr. Doris...
But since June up to now March were the most noisiest classroom in all the first year, sometimes Tr. Bel or Tr. Roselyn visit us because we are so noisy..
"BUT I'M PROUD TO BE KELVINATORS"
I hope we still be classmates on the next school year...
I will miss you all guys, specially our good moments in this school year ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment